Alprostadil, naturally occurring form of prostaglandin E 1 has a broad spectrum of pharmacological action. Among the most significant of its effects should be noted vasodilation and inhibition of platelet aggregation.
If intracavernous introduction anavar pills alprostadil inhibits α1-adrenergic receptors in tissues, relaxes the muscles of the corpora cavernosa, increases blood flow and improves microcirculation. Alprostadil causes an erection by relaxation of trabecular smooth muscle and dilation of the corpus cavernosum of the cavernous arteries, which leads to expansion of lacunar spaces and occlusion by pressing the venules to the protein shell .
For the treatment of erectile dysfunction, alprostadil is injected in the cavernous body of the penis. The absolute bioavailability of alprostadil is not defined. Distribution: Following intracavernosal injection of 20 micrograms alprostadil average peripheral plasma concentration after 30 and 60 min after injection . No significant anavar pills binding to erythrocytes or leukocytes were observed. Metabolism: Alprostadil is rapidly converted to compounds that, in turn, is metabolized before excretion. About 80% of circulating alprostadil is metabolized during the first passage through the lungs, primarily by beta- and omega-oxidation. Primary metabolites alprostadil. After intracavernosal administration of 20 .mu.g of alprostadil main circulating metabolite content of 13,14-dihydro-15-oxo-PGE- 1 in peripheral blood flow is increased and reaches a maximum after 30 minutes and then returned to the original level after 60 minutes after the administration, while the levels of alprostadil in the peripheral circulation remains slightly above the original. Possible effects of age or race on the pharmacokinetics of alprostadil following intracavernosal administration has not been assessed. The duration of the carcinogenicity studies of alprostadil has not been. There were no mutagenic potential of alprostadil. Alprostadil at a dose of 2 mg / kg / day, administered subcutaneously, it does not affect reproductive function and does not cause changes in spermatogenesis.
The interaction with other drugs
Kaverdzhekt not for mixing or concomitant administration with other drugs, as well as for use with other drugs for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. The possibility of pharmacokinetic interactions with other drugs have not been studied. The combined use of antihypertensive drugs, diuretics, antidiabetic agents (including insulin), or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs do not exert any influence anavar pills on the safety or efficacy of the drug Kaverdzhekt. The safety and efficacy of the joint use of the drug Kaverdzhekt other vasoactive drugs has not been studied.
The presence of benzyl alcohol in the solvent reduces the degree of binding to the bottle walls. In this regard, when using water for injection comprising benzyl alcohol, a stable solution is obtained and ensures a more complete administration of the drug.
- Before the start of drug therapy should be carried out Kaverdzhekt diagnosis treatable causes of erectile dysfunction.
- The first injection of the drug must be performed in the doctor’s office by specially trained medical personnel. Self-injection can be started only after a detailed briefing of the patient and the development of their self-injection technique. The physician should carefully evaluate the skills of the patient and its ability to conduct the procedure. Intracavernosal administration should be performed under aseptic conditions.
- It is necessary to carry out continuous monitoring anavar pills of the patient, conducting self-treatment, particularly during the initial period when you may need to change the dose. Every 3 months the patient should visit the doctor to assess the efficacy and safety of treatment and dose adjustment (if necessary).
- Bottle dilute the drug is intended for single use and discarded after use. the patient should be instructed about the rules of the needle destruction, syringe and vial.
- It is known that after intracavernosal administration of vasoactive drugs, including Kaverdzhekt can develop priapism (an erection lasting more than 6 hours). To reduce the risk of priapism be administered lowest effective dose. The patient should immediately tell your doctor about all the cases, an erection lasting more than 4 hours. priapism treatment is carried out in accordance with established medical practice.
- After intracavernosal administration of the drug can develop penile fibrosis, including angulation of the penis, the formation of fibrotic nodules and Peyronie’s disease. The incidence of fibrosis may increase with increasing duration of use of the drug. In order to detect signs of penile fibrosis or Peyronie’s disease is strongly anavar pills recommended that regular screening of patients with careful examination of the penis. In patients with the development of penile angulation, cavernous fibrosis or Peyronie’s disease treatment with the drug should be discontinued.
- Since the intracavernous administration may slight bleeding, patients applying Kaverdzhekt should be aware of the measures to protect against infections, sexually transmitted infections, as well as through the blood, including human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). Patients receiving treatment with anticoagulants such as warfarin or heparin, have an increased propensity for bleeding after the intracavernous injection.
- Special monitoring is necessary in patients receiving MAO inhibitors, and in the case of prolonged erection in the treated α-agonists (may develop a hypertensive crisis); as well as in patients with coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure or pulmonary disease (sexual stimulation and sexual intercourse can lead to an exacerbation of the disease).
- It is necessary to strictly observe the compliance with the dosage form alprostadil specific indications for its use.
Valium for solution for intracavernosal injection of 10, 20 mg (bottles) / together with the solvent – water for injections with benzyl alcohol 9 mg / ml disposable syringe) 1 ml of the needle for injection – 2 pcs.and napkins – 2 pieces with instructions for use in a plastic box.
Shelf life of the lyophilisate: 2 years.
Shelf life of the solvent:. 3 years
Do not use after the expiry date!
List B. The temperature is not above 25 ° C. Do not freeze! The diluted solution stored in the original vial at no vyshё 25 ° C for up to 24 hours. Do not freeze or refrigerate! Keep out of the reach of children! legal steroids